stw-audio Reflex Pro V2 VST v2.2
stw-audio Reflex Pro V2 VST v2.2 | ST3RE0 | 19 May 2012 | 4.91 MB
REFLEX PRO V2 is a powerful 4 channel multi effect delay unit. Predefined feedback routings and a clear structured signal flow make it easy to design unique organic and living feedback cascades. Audio parameters can be modulated from 6 modulation sources. REFLEX PRO V2 covers a wide variety of effects including spacey endless reverberation up to hard distorted or phasing modulations. Four distinctive LFOs can generate smooth transitions or trance-gate like effects.
REFLEX PRO V2 provides easy access to complete stereo signal paths which allows fast and creative sound design combined with ease of handling.
Preconfigured intuitive and yet flexible and with countless routing and sound variations.
Two independent stereo delay paths with a pre-defeined feedback matrix or NEW: individual feedback options. A special LFO known from the REFLEX free ambience generator adds subtile modulation .
NEW: Two filter sections including 16 single and 8 double filter types with selectable "hook points".
NEW: Two waveshaping sections featuring 7 shaping types from soft saturation to crushing Lofi sounds.
One additional feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects.
4 channel frequency shifter for unique flanging and frequency modulation sounds.
Bandsplitter for easy frequency dependent processing
4 LFO modulation sources with more than 50 waveforms 3 different play and many trigger modes. NEW: LFO depth and rate can be modulated!
NEW V2.1: Gate envelope for "Trance-Gate-alike" effects!
2 Envelope followers driven by RMS detectors with 0/1 clipping settings.
A panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds beyond the possibilities of a standard L/R panning.
NEW: Ambience section adding extra reverb with different routing options featuring very special soundscapes.
Modulation of most parameters with six modulation sources.
Free assignable Midi controllers
Comes with more than 260 inspiring presets
Changes in V2.2
- Audio dropout with extreme Resonance modulation settings on the Butterworth filter
- broken wrap at LFO stepping
- false Preset name storing (host vst data)
- false storing of some LFO parameters (host vst data)
- Data and Preset Folder moved into Program data folder
- "Skinability". Change Reflex Pro appearance with new background bitmaps
- LFO sync to Song Position Pointer
- Artificial Audio Obelisk v1.0.1 R2 VST.AU.MAC.OSX.UB
- Artificial Audio Obelisk v1.0.2 VST AU MAC OSX UB
- PSP Audioware Modulation Pack (PC, MAC)
- Audjoo Helix VSTi AU v2009-12-01 MAC OSX UB
- PSPaudioware PSP 84 AU VST RTAS v1 6 1 MAC OSX UB x86 x64 (MAC)